4-in-1: Print, Copy, Scan & Fax
Display: 2-line LCD (text)
Dimensions: 16.5 x 14.4 x 12.2 (W x D x H)
Weight: 20 lbs.
Output Type; Monochrome
Laser Technology: Laser
Black Print Speed: Up to 21 ppm
Black Print Quality: 600 x 600 dpi
Time To First Page (seconds): 9.5 sec.
Duplex printing: Manual
Max. Duty Cycle: Up to 8,000 pages monthly
Copy Speed, Black: Up to 21 cpm
Copy Quality, Black: Black (graphics): Up to 400 x 600 dpi, Black (text): Up to 300 x 300 dpi
Scan Element: CIS
Scan Color Depth: 24bit
Scan Resolution, Optical: 1200 dpi
Scan Resolution, Hardware: 1200 dpi
Scan Resolution, Enhanced: 1200 dpi
Scan Maximum Document Size: ADF: 8.5 x 14 in (216 x 356 mm); Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7 in (216 x 297 mm)
Fax Transmission Speed: 3 sec./page
Black (best): Up to 300 x 300 dpi
Black (standard): 203 x 98 dpi
Black and white (fine): 203 x 196 dpi, 256 levels of gray
Black and white (superfine): 300 x 300 dpi or 203 x 392 dpi, 256 levels of gray
Black photo grayscale: 300 x 300 dpi (halftone)
Modem Speed: 33.6kbps
Auto fax reduction supported: Yes
Fax delayed sending: Yes
Distinctive ring detection supported: Yes
Fax forwarding supported: Yes
Fax phone TAM interface supported: Yes
Fax polling supported: Yes
Junk barrier supported: Yes
Maximum speed dialing numbers: Up to 100 numbers
PC interface supported: Yes
Remote retrieval capability supported: Yes
Telephone handset supported: No
Paper Trays, std.: 1
Input Capacity, std.: 150 pages
Output Capacity, std.: 100 pages
Media Type: Paper (plain, laserjet), envelopes, transparencies, labels, postcards
Media sizes supported: Letter; Legal; Executive; envelopes, 3″ x 5″ to 8.5″ x 14″
Hi-Speed USB 2.0
Ethernet 10/100BaseTX (RJ-45)
Memory, std.: 128 MB
Power Consumption; 480 watts (Printing), 186 watts (Copying from ADF), 4.5 watts (Ready),
1.1 watts (Sleep/Auto-Off), 0.1 watts (Manual Off)
Handle the essentials
– Use the simple, intuitive control panel to easily set up projects and start printing right away.
– Finish projects fast-use the 35-page automatic document feeder to make the most of your time.
– Easily copy both sides of a two-sided ID or other small document onto the front of a single-page.
– Set the pace for success with an MFP that prints, copies, and scans-fast.
Print on your terms
– Now you’re wired. Share all your printer has to offer, company-wide, using 10/100 Ethernet connectivity.
– Print from your mobile device with built-in print capability or HP ePrint app and software.
– Print from virtually anywhere with AirPrint.
Hit the ground running
– Get right to printing, right away. Install with ease. Set up and start fast with HP Smart Install-no CD required.